ejohns10

Help for an old Company logo

Could anyone help on with this one. Seems like United Delco has been retired for quite some time and i cannot find a logo anywhere. I think I am just going to design it from scratch.

Font looks like a Clarendon font

Thanks I will try it out.

Coaster, I am going to design the circle. The font is what I am looking for.

Ed

Monkey, it is clost, but the U is a little thinner on one side. If someone else does not come up with something closer I will be satisfied with the Clarendon

My corel has 3 versions of it. This is a new computer and havent uploaded any fonts yet either. All my programs have it

There are tons of places online to download fonts for free. MB even gave a link to the actual file. Just click it and Itll download. I know because I downloaded it. I didnt even want the font.

Will this work

Wrong EPS File and I can't delete it.. Can't use the full editor

Grab the one below

post-24657-0-43124400-1355011890.jpg

delco_006.eps

I made it but I tried to vectorize the Op's jpeg with no luck. That the one posted in the top post. I accidentally selected the wrong file to post and can't edit it out.

Awesome Doug! Thanks.

Yeah I used a few different font sites do download free fonts. Just found fontsquirrel.com which works well I also use fontyukle.net which is not bad either.

Thanks for the help guys. This is one of those single print jobs which in the end is not worth the time and effort for the 20.00 I will make off one sticker. But, every little bit helps I guess.

I got to looking at the one I did and found I hadn't rounded over the lower case "d" and "l" so I redid it.

post-24657-0-01087000-1355187762.jpg

United Delco.eps