cieraanddavid

Please help

I made this sticker about 3 years ago and now they want the same exact one and I can not find the image any where could some one please vectorize it for me ive tried i just can get it i think i could if i had a program to remove the background of the picture please help me

The picture is too small to do much with. Do you have a better image?

Resizing it will not do anything. You need one with higher resolution.

if any one can draw could you draw this for me with a sharpie and scan it then I can vectorize it im sorry I never ask for help but they want this and I can not find it

It'll be a no-sweat vector, but you've got to do the sweat, as Jay said, of providing a hi-res image; otherwise, it's only "artist's best guess". I could manually vector and mirror in 10-20 minutes, but even I probably wouldn't be happy, and I'd be passing along to you, to pass along to your customer, CRAP, for lack of a better word.

• Like 1

well thanks for the suporrt guys this is the first time and last time I will ask for a lending hand this is the only image i have and I can not draw a stick figure I could vectorize it if it had better lines god bless yall

I'm not in the shop right now, I'll give it a try in the morning.

• Like 1

Is the photo skewed or something? It just looks funny. If it is skewed you obviously could not just print the pic and trace by hand then rescan right? What your after is for someone do try and draw this image free hand?

draw or vector this image I just need this image to be cuttable or if you know where I can find this image a had this image on my computer I made this sticker about 2 years ago and now they want another one and I cant find the file to save my life thank you all for being supportive

Your sig line shows you are using SignbBlazer Elements. Try looking in your history for the file you cut.

Click File then History and there will be a list of "Week of --" Click on any of them and the files you used that week will show - maybe it will be there if you are still using the same computer.

Just a thought.

-Mike

Your sig line shows you are using SignbBlazer Elements. Try looking in your history for the file you cut. Click File then History and there will be a list of "Week of --" Click on any of them and the files you used that week will show - maybe it will be there if you are still using the same computer. Just a thought. -Mike

(jotting that info down for personal use in the future...... thanks)

here is the best ive done so far still trying to work on it as far as the history in SB it does not go back far enough for what I need if any one wants to help me doctor this up real fast I would really appreciate it

Here is a hand trace of the image -- first - everybody who responded was right the image SUCKS!!! If you can possible get a better picture with higher resolution you could do a better job duplicating it.

This should give you something you can work with - and edit the nodes to get close to what you remember it looking like.

showroomscroll.eps

post-4062-0-84672200-1354719377.png

I didn't do it in SB - Sorry - didn't even try opening it in SB - which is sometimes a problem with some .eps files - I think especially if they are newer versions.

When I need it to open in SB (If I had used my head I would have realized this is what you needed-sorry) I usually open it in Imagaro and then resave it as .eps which then works for me in SB.

Glad it worked for you.

-Mike