Sign in to follow this  
bikemike

Graphtec wow

Took a bit of playing around with settings since my white 651 is acting wierd, but I cant believe this worked.

I know my off shore would not have pulled this off.

And yes, it was pretty easy to weed after I found a magnifying glass.

Eyes are not what they used to be.

PS. that is a speck of something on it. just a bad pic setup (or maybe an x-acto pick)

Darn, just noticed in the pic I missed weeding a spot in the middle. Told ya I couldn't see much of that.

And yup, x-acto scar.

Zoom good thing!

post-19693-0-52563600-1354570503.jpg

Isn't it nice when you can cut things that small? My PCut wouldn't come close to doing that but my GCC does no problem.

Yes it is I have two Plotters One is an MH 871 by Us Cutters Cheaper but did the trick when i was first getting started an paid for it self in less then 6 months Then I step up and got an GraphTech 3000-60 and It does wonderful even though its an 24 inch Plotter...

the servo motors make a world of difference even the garage door openers with dc servo motors are quiter and run much smoother.

I am planning to buy a new cutter next year and I don't even cut that much.

Dan

It is nice to be able to cut that small. I just hope no one finds out I can. I don't think my eye balls would like me very much. Maybe I need a bigger magnifying glass.

Took me about a year to move to the graphtec. Still got a lot done with the other, but now I wonder how I did it.

The noise difference is hard to believe. First time I ran it I didn't think it was doing anything.

• Like 1

Mike my eyes started going in my 40s now I am in my 60s there is glasses in almost every room I got prescription glasses and paid the big money for them after a couple accidental breakages on the job all I buy now is dollar store glasses . That is my thinking is probably the graphtec . I have the p cut and a dgi om60 servo from the big auction site used but would like to have a better cutter .

Dan

must be nice...

I started with a p-cut and moved up the line as they paid for themselves - you will get there if you want to

I started the same way, with a Chinese cutter for 14 months. Then I purchased the Graphtec FC7000-MK-75 new in 2008, It paid for it's self in 6 weeks.

OK, I got a bigger magnifying glass. Bring it on. Clamp on at wally world (wal-mart) for $14 or something like that. (thats canadian $'s, so cheaper for the ones to the south)

And I too have a pair of glasses in every room. I still have not got to the point of remembering to take them with me to the next room. Lot better with each room having pair.

That's impressive. Pretty-well no doubt Graphtec will be my next. The name keeps coming up.

In my case, I have a "decent" vinyl cutter that does anything I tell it to, and now want a digital printer, 24" format would be good.