Sign in to follow this  
Midnite_Son_Jr

Has anyone ever bought a cutter off Ebay?

Just wondering if there are any "real" deals on cutter there?

I'm really interested in US Cutter listings but there seems to be weird "up-Bidding" by the same person on all US CUTTER listings...makes one weary of buying.  Anybody help me? :huh:

well,just about all of us on here have. The weird up-bidding...if you are talking about the e***s type bidders,that's just a way of keeping the bidders private. They are not all the same person.

Guest fivestar

That's where I got mine from.

Guest Terry

My 721 came from ebay, works perfect!

Guest sciondrgn

Mine to :huh:

Yeah the strange r***h names happen when the bids reach a certain amount on ebay. There trying to keep prying eyes away from looking at what your spending larger amounts of money on ;)

Ditto here-

I just got mine 10 days ago.  I feel like I got a great price, the unit came quickly and works great. 

I don't think you can go wrong with this community behind you.  Great folks... buy one!

kev

Welcome to the forum!

Ditto. Got mine off of eBay, couldn't be happier ... well, shipping could've been cheaper, that's something that was unavoidable.

If you're considering a US Cutter, which is my assumption since you're posting here, if you think you'll need the warranty (1 year, 2 years for the Copam), then buy direct off their website. If you can handle a 6-month warranty (1-year for the Copam), then buy it off of eBay. You'd probably get a better price that way.

You won't find a better support forum for any other cutter around. People here are patient and helpful ... couldn't ask for more.

Bought mine off Ebay in December and haven't been disappointed.  Like someone else mentioned, with this forum behind you, it's a great asset.

Jenny

Like Benr98, I bought my PCUT from the USCUTTER ebay store... I didn't find this site until after I recieved my cutter, so this was just an added bonus to the purchase!

While searching/researching for an affordable cutter, I came across a "well known" website that was selling the same pcut(creation ct630) for $699... the difference? The name that was glued to the side of the cutter!!!