Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Shipping from location

Would be nice that either on the items page or in the cart, if it would tell which location an item is shipping from. For example, Im so close to Memphis (yet too far to pick up) that I place an order its here the next day, which is just awesome. But my last order, 1 item had to come out of WA. Not a big deal in this circumstance, but will take a week to get to me, which is understandable. But if there was a job where an order was to be placed, a person could plan accordingly if they knew where the item was coming from in their order. Especially in a rush job situation this would be very helpful.

They always ship from the nearest to you location unless the item is out of stock there. If I am in a hurry and need to be sure, I call the order in.

Yeah, just thought it would be a nice bonus to know if something was out of stock at the nearest location is all. I couldnt be happier with their shipping over all. Heck my full kit order off ebay from USCUTTER was at my door about 20 hours after clicking "Buy it Now" lol. Just seeing for the first time something having to come out of WA, that it could put someone in a bind for a rush job not knowing it till after placing order.

I agree Monkey, I got mine off of ebay and it came so fast I didn't have a chance to break the news to my wife......LOL. I also get supplies next day, I love that!

What they need to do is put a box on the order page that you can check if order will not be shipped from nearest location,they notify you before they ship. That way, you can substitute if you need to.

• Like 1

What they need to do is put a box on the order page that you can check if order will not be shipped from nearest location,they notify you before they ship. That way, you can substitute if you need to.

Yeah that would be a great idea.