mb20music

Unable To "Fully Edit" My Posts (Delete and Upload New Files)

For the past few days I have been unable to fully edit my posts. I can't upload new files or delete files on my posts. When I click on the

"USE FULL EDITOR" button, nothing happens.

For the past few days I have been unable to fully edit my posts. I can't upload new files or delete files on my posts. When I click on the "USE FULL EDITOR" button, nothing happens.

I thought it was just me .. I have tried it on a couple computers.

Also, I have noticed that on the Main forum page, it does not show how many users are online at the bottom of the page any more.

They are just 0 members, 0 guests ALL the time.. and has for a few days now.

If I want the edit to save, I have to hit F5..

For the past few days I have been unable to fully edit my posts. I can't upload new files or delete files on my posts. When I click on the "USE FULL EDITOR" button, nothing happens.

For quite some time , when I edit posts I have to edit stuff like " amp " etc that gets inserted by itself .

Nobody working at USC tomorrow,look for something to be done Friday,hopefully.

Friday, the day after Thanksgiving? Does anyone actually do work on that day? :lol::bear:

And Happy Thanksgiving to all while I'm at it! :bear:

• Like 1

I was out of town for the holiday weekend, but I am back today and looking into the various posting issues. I noticed last week the 1 user online problem, and I will look into editing problems as well. If I cannot find the cause then I will need to do some further research and should have a resolution within a couple of days.

• Like 1

About the file posting problems. I found, if I go to the basic file uploader and upload there, and then go back to the advanced uploader, the file will be there. But it wont show in the basic loader, just go back to the advanced and itll be there.

Still not working

Me too, me too.

Shows 1 User and on the posts it counts thr replies but not the views.

I thought you all left!

Sue2

yup, Edit is not working for me either. Also showing 1 user in the last 15 minutes.

Seems most of the times when i edit a post , the word amp & other things are put into the whole post . I notice it in other's posts & know they edited .

Glad to hear it. Please post any other problems that come up. We also upgraded to a more recent version of the frameworks for these forums. So, some new features were added. Feel free to explore and find them :)