I posted this is the wrong category and am reposting here. Sorry.

I have a steam carpet cleaning company in Palm Harbor Florida.

I have lettered my truck and store front.

Since doing this I have had other renters in the mall where I am asking me to do signs and storefronts for them as well.

I want to charge what is appropriate for the work I am doing. I don't want to do the work at a price that hurts signmakers who do this for a living.

What would have you guys charged for the services below?

Thanks, it is a big help.

Storefront:

GT_StoreFront.jpg

, 4 x 8, 2 Sides:

GT_Marquee.jpg

14 Foot Box Truck, Side:

GT_TruckSide.jpg

14 Foot Box Truck, Rear:

GT_TruckBack.jpg

175.00 for the store front

350.00 for the marquee

245.00 for the signs on the post

800.00 for the truck

these are just rought numbers for our area. yours will be higher because of your area.

Do you mind sharing if this was an intermediate or higher vinyl?  Like 651 or 751 since that changes the profits considerably.  I have a customer that wants her company's work truck done and trying to figure out pricing...Ugh.

Thanks!

mine would have been 651 and some ij35c-10 with 8518 laminate printed vinyl

@ slice&dice he did not know how to get the fade i bet.

I want to charge what is appropriate for the work I am doing. I don't want to do the work at a price that hurts signmakers who do this for a living.

I understand the sentimate ,but really don't think it matters . If you are going to be a competitor & take jobs away , you aint " Buddys " . If you take a job away from a full time sign maker , it won't effect him if you do it for free or get 1 penny less than what he would have charged . They lost the job & most likely that customer . I hope this does not start a " discussion " with the dinosaur type thinking members who have went back & forth with me zillions of time about pricing :lol: . Price jobs at a profit that gains you more customers . After you get too busy , raise your prices & keep the customers that are not price only guys & use you for the service/quality you give . Every area is alot different with the amount of competitors & potential customers . Calling around to get prices is the most accurate way to judge pricing IMO .

• Like 2

I agree with Mr Karma, there is a local "flea" market page on facebook that ive been selling lots of wall decals. Someone else tried to advertise on there also but their prices were about double what mine are. Im not going to change my prices just because someone else is higher than mine. Im happy with the profit im making now, so why change a good thing?

• Like 1