Sign in to follow this  
BrianMaruska

T-Shirt Vendor Recommendations?

Sanmar is a great company. I buy 75% of my product through them. Talk to one of their account reps and see about setting one up and getting case pricing. Same day shipping and free for orders over $200.

I have heard Sanmar is a good place for shirts, but can anyone give some pricing info? Are they really that much cheaper than other places?

I get case pricing on all the stuff I order, so Port & Company (PC61) shirts are $2.18 for me... Hanes & Jerzees are pretty reasonably priced too...

That is a pretty good price. Is that for onsey twosey or is there a minimum to get that price?

For me that's any number of pieces - I've been using them for a couple years and am on case pricing status... It's quick to set up an account with them, and you can ask for case pricing right away - no guarantee you'll get it with a brand new account, but you can try... email me (pat@brooksembroidery.com) and I can give you the names of a couple people to talk to if you want - my daughter works there so I know a bunch of the reps. :-)

I use Staton Wholesale, they have pretty decent pricing and run sales pretty regular. Also, they have no min. order so if you can't get a case price from the companies listed above try them. You have to call them to set up the account initially then you can order online. They do same day shipping

Thanks for all the recommendations everyone! I have been using ShirtsWholesale for a while now and will be using them until I can find someone that will sell me things at a better price. Need to start calling a couple more though to see if they are willing to cut their online prices at all for repeat orders in the future. Anybody had any luck with this?

I've done a couple orders through jiffyshirts.com. Free shipping with orders of at least $59, no minimums, bulk discounts and quick delivery (1-2 days). Great service so far.

if you don't have a tax license Jiffyshirts is hard to beat - with one Sanmar.  small orders jiffy's shipping still makes them competative