mars

Wishlist for SCAL3Pro features you would like to see added.

I'm curious. Has anyone ever pointed Craft Edge to this forum or this thread in particular. 

It would be nice to see a presence here since we are essentially their beta testers.

So there is another one for the wish list, Craft Edge listening to our ideas  :thumbsup:

Well it seems you have volunteered for that job :) .. Let us know the response you get :thumbsup:

They have their own forum.  There is even a wishlist section.

http://forum.surecutsalot.com/

-Scott

From the wording , SCALPro is exclusive to USC . SCAL 3 only , is what is being discussed on the Edge Craft forum from my take on things :huh: When it was 1rst released I thought the Edge Craft people would moniter this forum & it seemed it was a priority to update with features & fix any bugs . Now it seems like it has been put on the back burner so to speak . It is a nice software as it is for a beginner/hobby type . I hoped it would become more fully featured at least to the level of SignBlazer :( .

It does seem that maybe they have slowwed down in their progress, perhaps the bigger issues are more time consuming to fix/add. I am still expecting to see "tiling" come on line this summer for larger projects and hopefully step-by-step cutting also. They told me some time in the first half of 2013 so maybe by end of June? I'm hoping sooner than later. I'm aiming for a new cutter this summer so it may all become a moot point for me personally however I plan to keep the old P-Cut around for back-up either way so I'd still like to see it get a little more polished. Those two items are about all I feel lacking for my needs from this point. Possibly a "copies" option to make multiple sets of a graphic but to tell the truth my cutter ends up freaking out if I try to do too many at once anyway so that's less of a cencern for me.

There are quite a few ways to do " work-a-rounds" . Many features just make it simpler to do . You should be able to use " duplicate " to do " copies " . Some features you either have them or not . SignBlazer still working enables anything I like except the weeding options . Some things are easier in SCALPro than SB . All these inexpensive softwares are great to have unless you have the high end Flexi . I am going to be getting Flexi Pro soon , but I expect to still use these softwares at times .

My current workaround for most things is to do it in SignBlazer. There's a lot that SCAL doesn't do well or can't do at all. I do like the vectorizing and rhinestone features though.

• Like 1

So it's been 2 weeks and no word from craft edge AT ALL about showing a presence here.