Ok i need some help.

i have a company wanting to wrap the elevator to cover the old 70's look and color of it.

It will be done with Brushed Aluminum and some printed vinyl.

The total job is 242 sq ft and wil take about 8 hours to install has some rails that will not come off that i will have to hand cut around.

It is about 50 sq ft of printed and the rest 192 sq ft of brushed aluminum.

What would you price this job at?

thanks for your input.

You're on your own on this one, pal, and don't call me in an emergency.

Kidding, but this is a special one. I believe you have to go strictly "Cost-Plus", because of all the unknowns. It's scary to a customer and protects you, but limits are also set to protect the customer. This is definitely a contract job.

I do wish you well, and it sounds like a good project for you, and the customer, to win from. Both of you play cards fairly.

They had me do a few signs for the out side on each floor and total came out to $3025.

They were ok with it and we are setting up dates to do the other three.

Yes, when you have time, some photos. A wrap is a big deal, even on a square, flat surface. I'm going to pay for training before I do my first vehicle wrap, all though I've done enough vehicle letterings. I understand that wrap vinyl is more "forgiving"?

I realize this is ancient, but any chance of the OP being around yet? Pics would be cool for this one...

Doubtful.

However, this video might keep you amused in the meantime

(elevator outfitted with video screens, and we get to see the result on the passengers who are pranked)