piscespokerbrat

Decal Request - Safe?

The star in the box logo is a registered trademark of the US Army.

At the very least, add the ®

(Note -- I was struck by the disparity in sizing between the number 100 and the % symbol, it seems a bit odd)

The star in the box logo is a registered trademark of the US Army.

At the very least, add the ®

(Note -- I was struck by the disparity in sizing between the number 100 and the % symbol, it seems a bit odd)

When I found the logo, it also had US Army under the star. So, that is why I chopped that off, and I rounded the corners of the box. So, similar yes, but different (as in, just a star in a box). As far as the 100 %.. yes I didnt do any font tweaking, but I left it as is. If I had sized the % down, then the A in the next word would have looked goofy hanging out.

The percent mark is too large. It shifts focus away from the word Army. The Army is the point of the statement, not the percentage. Unless i am mis-reading the intent of the decal.

• Like 1

When I found the logo, it also had US Army under the star. So, that is why I chopped that off, and I rounded the corners of the box. So, similar yes, but different (as in, just a star in a box). As far as the 100 %.. yes I didnt do any font tweaking, but I left it as is. If I had sized the % down, then the A in the next word would have looked goofy hanging out.

From an IP perspective, even if you change small things (like rounded versus sharp corners, removing a small part, etc) it is the same. Not that the Army is going to come after you for one sticker.

I was perusing a vector library, and I found a star in a box that looked pretty identical to the one I used. So if anything, I could almost just say that was clipart.. lol