help. we have just purchased a cs1200g cutter and cant set it up. we have installed the flexi ware software, and put in the usb dongle, but we cant find the drivers in the dongle, or anyware. we have tried 2 computers with the same results. my friend is very up to date and said the drivers might not have been installed properly on the dongle, and we do not know which driver is needed to try and download one for this machine. the dongle does not can up on the computer, but the light goes green and the computer makes a noise when you plug / unplug it, but we can not get anything on it. the computer searches for ever but still cant find any drivers. any help, or does any one the driver for this machine. creation cs1200g. thanks

thanks i think i have it, now i need to work out how to change the com port on my computer (its using usb) and on the macine( flexiware) i was told. then i have to find someone to show me how to use the program.. i was told its easy just type the words i want......... um yeah.. any way i find some local who knows how to use it and show me. thanks all