Sign in to follow this  
Imlost21

Graphtec ce5000 40cpr

just bought this 2nd hand. have a few questions.

1. when I try to install the multilevel option of cutting master computer says will not run in my version of windows. I tried it in my windows 7 laptop and on my vista home premium desktop, same error message.

2. I would appreciate for someone to walk me through printing (mutoh) with registration marks for contour cutting. I am soo lost.

3. I also didnt see an option for the plug in for coral draw on the disc, just illistrator which I dont have. so how do I do the coral plug in.

right now I just have a simple round 2" times 50-logo to print and contour cut and he wanted them like last weekend, between the flu and not knowing what I am doing I was unable to deliver. thank ya'll so much.

go to the Graphtec site and download the most current versions of everything.

and youtube.com has a bunch of videos

and you must have the full version of Corel or it will not work. It must have Visual Basic to work. So It cannot be a HOME or Education version.

• Like 1

k, I downloaded the updated software, printed image then sent to cutter, nothing. says it is sutting but nothing happens, It is now at lease reading the registration marks.

I have the Coral full version x5 but wont give me th option to install plug in

thank you for your help.

did you download this Cutting Master2? There are a couple to choose from...

Download Windows Cutting Master 2 v1.90 (68.3MB)

Cutting Master 2 v1.90 plug-in to CorelDraw 10-X6 & Illustrator 10-CS6

yup I downloaded those but do not know how to insert in into coral 5x

thank you for your help

your plug in is in Corel.. Click File,, in Corel. Then you should see Cutting Master2. If your Corel version has Virtual Basic.

Then use Flexi. that is what I use. The COMMAND has to be on HP-GL

I dont see it under the file tab, reinstalled it and it still dont show up file name that I got from graphtec is cm2_std_v190. how would I find out if the coral x5 has the visual basic?

I dont see it under the file tab, reinstalled it and it still dont show up file name that I got from graphtec is cm2_std_v190. how would I find out if the coral x5 has the visual basic?

I have no idea, I don't use Corel. If it is a HOME version or EDUCATION version , you cannot use it.

I thought you wanted to use Flexi..

I would rather use flexi. if you use flexi then maybe you can tell me why it will not send to cutter

You don't give enough info to even help you.. What version of Flexi? There are many. What cutter did you use in the set up? Show some screen shots. Without the necessary info, no body can help you.

The COMMAND must be on HP-GL to work with FLEXI software,,

also just want it to cut out the outside circle and it looks like it is wanting to cut out 3 places

I appreciate your help. sooo much. I am so tired of wasting my time trying to figure this out on my own

No such thing JUST as Flexi 8.. They all say that... It is either 8.1 8.5,,, or 8.6 It shows when it is loading.

I don't do printing and contour cutting.

Instructions for contour cutting is in the Graphtec user manual.

First make sure that you can cut normally with Flexi.

Cut some text on scrap. Or a design. Set your cutter up to cut normal vinyl before you do anything.

Set your blade and blade offset. You have to start there first.