2012 / 2013 Zombie Hunting Permit :-)

HRbF6.jpg

1bpjs.jpg

Both are printed and laminated. The yellow was printed on Reflective Vinyl

-Logan

• Like 2

That is totally cool, would you share the eps file for this? Rick

Two comments -

1) I'd extend the expiration date out a couple of years - personally I wouldn't want to buy a gag decal that will "expire" that soon, unless it was really cheap.

2) I'd offer an optional set of 'killed zombie' decals (like military pilots put on their planes to indicate their kills) - like a zombie stick figure. Maybe even make a variety of styles, upright zombie, crawling zombie, partially dismembered zombie, etc. You could also add a series of weapon silhouettes to go with each one, axe, chainsaw, shotgun, assault rifle, etc. - make them in contrasting colors and you can use them to "cross off" the zombies that were killed.

With the popularity of The Walking Dead, and the upcoming World War Z movie, I think zombie stuff is going to be a big seller for at least the next year - assuming the Mayans were wrong and we're not all wiped out in <30 days...

• Like 1

Hey Dan , I know the feeling .. I wish 1 neighbor would fit into something like that no matter what it was :) .

• Like 1

Rodger I am a easy guy to get along with well mostly lol but we have a neighbor on the street above us him and his wife are both pains in the --- the guy that cuts my grass had parked his truck on that one lane street on my property but with the tires on the passenger side in street a little the neighbor came in and went into a rage because he had to run up on his lawn a little and cursed my grass guy out ( a church deacon ). Anyways two days later his daughter visits and parks completely on my lawn now I don't care about about someone parking on my little piece of land up there but had to return the favor so I wrote a note and placed on her car not to park on my property which started a little feud him . So I don't care much for some of the neighbors . The ones that love up above me ate good people and did not have a place to park so I took my bobcat and cut out a parking place on my property and ordered a load of crushed run and laid down so they would have a place to park . My friend an old sign and neon man lived below me for about 30 years and was a great guy but he passed away and now some loud a hole lives there .