Sign in to follow this  
liquidfusion

Like most others...

Didnt really know if I should start another thread for this or not... I will say that after the patches, and updates, I have the program working well on both the CoPam and the SC... My experience versus others is limited. I will say that after getting used to a few things, I do like this program quite a bit. I base this against roughly 8 months of using SignCut Pro which was my first ever delve into cutting software. It seems like the interface on scal3pro, and what you can do to manage your workspace on the mat is much greater than what Ive been using. I am having one recurring noticeable problem in that I can import some jpegs, and some I cant. Another thing Im having to revert around to is the use of svg versus eps files.... The trace/edit function works well... very happy with that...

All in all now that I have it running hot, straight and normal on my machines, I like it... Theres some features on SCutPro I wish this software had, but who am I to ask for more...

Bruce

All in all now that I have it running hot, straight and normal on my machines, I like it...

Theres some features on SCutPro I wish this software had, but who am I to ask for more... Bruce

Ask away!

Remember, this has been promoted as an entry level $200 design & cut program.

What do you think it should include for that price?

Sue2

In going back over the listing, Im not sure where its listed as "entry level" software. Trust me I do get that for the full retail price, its definitely not high end software to be used in a multi million dollar 3d sign shop, but more for us "schlepp cutters"....

Between this program and SCProdPro, I like the X/Y functions, or the ability to dial in the length/width via the cutter icons on scutpro vs the interface on scalpro

Bruce