ruffhuff

Add Setup on FlexiSIGN PRO 8.1

before I attempt to guess and waste materials or whatever... I was just wondering if anyone knew what I do when I go to cut a design and production manager wants me to add a setup and no UScutter brand cutters are on there (using MH 721)... on the flexi 10 demo I was messing with it was listed but it isn't on this version... I have downloaded the drivers from the uscutter site but it didn't help on this particular part of the setup... is there something I have to do to get the model on the list? or do I select another type of cutter?... do i just hit cancel? please help?

These US cutters vinyl cutters are made after Flexisignpro 8.1 So, you are correct, no drivers. Try the Roland PNC1000, it is a generic driver. Or see if a Redsail driver is on it.

I found some MH series flexi drivers on the site here... it popped up in the list now but thanks.. if it isn't working right I'll try the other drivers

I could swear that I have a driver for my laserpoint in 8.1....

Maybe Creation has been around longer than Refine.. I think it also goes by Kingcut and a few other names.