Sign in to follow this  
QualeT Graphics

Cutting Problems

Hello Friends,

So I purchased this program a week ago and finally got it installed this past weekend. Now I go to cut and I get nothing. I am using a MH 871. Any thoughts on where to start. I have already went through the how to tutorials and still have no luck.

Thanks

Shane

Hello Friends,

So I purchased this program a week ago and finally got it installed this past weekend. Now I go to cut and I get nothing. I am using a MH 871. Any thoughts on where to start. I have already went through the how to tutorials and still have no luck.

Thanks

Shane

put a ticket into support so they can help you.

My MH871 would not cut until I downloaded the update. I did a few simple test cuts and it works great!

• Like 1

Awesome Customer Service Called Me Right Back......

The problem was is that I have the older version of the MH and it cuts best in SCALP under Copam or Laerpoint. Got it to work!

Thanks for all your help.

Shane

• Like 1

Guest Joseph
My MH871 would not cut until I downloaded the update. I did a few simple test cuts and it works great!

I was having the same problem and it was driving me nuts. I downloaded the update and sent a test cut and the cutter took right off. Now I just need to get my cutting speed, corners, and offset set up and I will be good to go.

<<My problem was is that I have the older version of the MH and it cuts best in SCALP under Copam or Laerpoint. Got it to work!>>>

would have been nice if this was mentioned someplace in the documentation... I can assume i have an "older" version of the MH as well as once I switched drivers ( laserpoint I , I have ZERO com problems even when I avoided the advice of setting baud to 4800 ( the early MH cutters appear to lack a save setting feature, so as soon as you hit reset and power off the defaults are relaoded.).

Thanks you prety much saved my afternoon here.. Some times 20 years of software QA makes you think everybody is taking "stuff" into account when they relase software. Stuff like the hardware compliance they are supporting with a newly taken on product. At my last job, we were supporting digita cameras and scanners built over a span of 15 years and support for the legacy products was right up there near the top of the "can't ship until task done" list

I hope the US cutter folks get this info into future builds