Sign in to follow this  
inkuyo

Easy weed time lapse video

Here is a little video I did with a time lapse of weeding a project for a shirt.

• Like 2

I like the video but you should have used a different color vinyl or background so it could be seen better.

Strycnine, how small of text are you talking about?

I have cut around 1/4" text on Easyweed and it is just like cutting on sign vinyl so yes, cutting small text with Easyweed is fine assuming of course your equipment is

capable of cutting small text.

I will make one with a different color. Pretty cool program on android called 'lapse it'. That was my first video.

Because of the sticky backing it's easier than cutting Sign Vinyl. 1/2" should be no problem at all. I can do much smaller the problem is seeing where the cuts are.

How does the Easy Weed do on smallish text?

Hope this is a help.

Maybe I attempted to cut this so small because I didn't know any better! :rolleyes:

T_Shirt_Scale.jpg

I think you could go a lot smaller that that. Looks like your offset could use adjusting.

I think you could go a lot smaller that that. Looks like your offset could use adjusting.

What is offset?

I have a creation P-Cut and signblazer.

Thanks.

The tip of the blade is not in the center so the offset compensates for it. Think of towing a trailer, you have to take corners wider so the trailer doesn't go over the curb. Offset does the same thing. the package your blade came in should have an offset default setting on them. (Usually .25mm for a 45 Degree blade) It is set in SignBlazer in the cutter Setup. If you aren't getting square corners adjust it .01mm at a time until you get the best results. See the image below to help you dial it in.

I'm guessing from your picture, yours is still set at 0.

post-1636-0-09605800-1352409015.png

• Like 2