tususer

Hello from a newbie

Hi, I'm new to vinyl cutting and have a question. I purchased a refurbished MH365 and have had some success using it by reading the manual. Does anyone know how to align pre-printed vinyl so that it cuts out the images correctly? Specifically, I am trying to cut circles around a small image to use for stickers. I can't seem to determine where to position the blade in alignment with the images. I've set the origin but the blade shifts to a border line. I'm using Signblazer software from the USCutter website. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I'm new to vinyl cutting and have a question. I purchased a refurbished MH365 and have had some success using it by reading the manual. Does anyone know how to align pre-printed vinyl so that it cuts out the images correctly? Specifically, I am trying to cut circles around a small image to use for stickers. I can't seem to determine where to position the blade in alignment with the images. I've set the origin but the blade shifts to a border line. I'm using Signblazer software from the USCutter website. Any help appreciated. Thanks

You can't, Mh is not a contour cutter.. You can only import designs into your cutting software to cut.. on regular vinyl. You would need registration marks already printed on the printed vinyl, to line up with, and it could be pulled off then, using Flexistarter 10 with contour cutting. Which by the software it's self makes your MH cutter a contour cutter.