QualeT Graphics

Sure Cuts A Lot Pro

I'll be getting the disk delivered soon...

Edited by slice&dice

there is a link where you can Download it directly IF you have a serial # that is the way to go.

there is a link where you can Download it directly IF you have a serial # that is the way to go.

Does it give you a 30 day trial? The SCAL V3 does but it doesn't allow cutting or exporting.

As promised, I'm going to report the results back here and provide feedback.

Edited by slice&dice

You should be able to copy the contents of the DVD onto a flash drive. Their anti-piracy methods utilize the activation key. Also, per the USCutter site, it seems to allow the installation of the software on 2 machines with one license, which is NICE- one design machine, and one cutting machine.

Does it give you a 30 day trial? The SCAL V3 does but it doesn't allow cutting or exporting.

check your PMs

I couldn't resist and ordered a copy also. I have been using signcut pro with good results but I never got around to buying the dongle so I have to buy a license every so often anyway and if my internet is down so is my cutter. I'm excited and hope it does as good as signcut pro.

Does anyone know if upgrades will be included as they work through the bugs?

Does anyone know if upgrades will be included as they work through the bugs?

Great question...I would hope so.

Sue2

IF you register your copy...not just activate it, you should be able to get any and all updates.

IF you register your copy...not just activate it, you should be able to get any and all updates.

Forever?

Do you have ANY software that guarantees you updates forever? I assume like most software they will update as long as the version is current.

Spend $4000 or more for Flexi pro and see how much they charge you for an upgrade when a new version comes out.

• Like 1

Do you have ANY software that guarantees you updates forever? I assume like most software they will update as long as the version is current.

Spend $4000 or more for Flexi pro and see how much they charge you for an upgrade when a new version comes out.

Patches, new drivers/profiles for new machines and such nothing.

Upgrades are less than half, pretty norm for anything be it flexi, the adobe suite, etc.

So far its not working on either of my machines. I have heard another member with an SC cutter state that it didnt work with his, and this is troubling as the SC is listed in the supported cutters. I would also like to hear from anyone with a CoPam cutter that sucessfully cut using the new program so I can narrow down what if anything Im doing improperly...

Bruce

I ordered my copy today. Lets see how she works.....

And.. what do you think of it, as I assume that you've already got it up and running :huh:?

Guest Shane Quale

Yes...I received my copy via FedEx. I installed it, registered, and now playing around with it. It seems pretty straight forward. Although I would be able to tell you more when I make a cut.

Ok...I installed my software got it all setup messed around with it for a bit. It seems to be straight forward. I drew something up and wanted to try and cut. Now I am stuck. I followed all how to turtorials and nothing on the cutter wants to cut. Seems as it is not communicating. Any thoughts?

try the laser 1 or copam driver..solved my "no cutting" issue. Older MH series don't seem to work with the new driver due to hardware changes