marcuso

Announcing Sure Cuts A Lot Pro

Thank you for clearing up the registration/ use on 2 pc question. I am planning on purchasing another laptop and I'll want to be able to use it on both.

I've only used my cutter a few times and I was actually having issues with SB even using Inkscape. I especially wanted to be able to trace my husband's logo and was having a terrible time as SB wanted to leave "feathering" on it and I am finding that it appears as if SCAP is tracing much easier and seems to do a little cleaner job. I have only been working on designing and haven't tried cutting w/ it yet- so this post might be a bit premature.

Next I want to try the outline feature as I was having issues trying to outline text in a thicker outline w/out having to cut the black outline 2x.

Thanks again for everyone's feedback to get me this far!

Tammy

Sorry to dig up this old thread. I've been "hibernating" under my work for a bit! I've been absolutely swamped!! (good thing!).

I've obtained a desktop PC for my graphics office that I'd like to use SCALP to cut only. If I deactivate one of the versions on our laptops can I use the deactivated to design and save? I'm almost afraid to try it without advice first! 

I would cut in Signblazer on the laptop but almost ALL of my multi tab files are in SCALP format. I think it would be HOURS and HOURS of resaving as SVG's.

Tammy

Just save a file and try it. Worst case you're out 10 minutes of your time. Best case it works perfect.