marcuso

Announcing Sure Cuts A Lot Pro

USCutter has been searching the market for an improved sign making software to provide to our customers. We have worked with the developers of Sure Cuts A Lot to include sign making specific features that will be exclusive to USCutter in the Sure Cuts A Lot Pro package. After months of work, we are now launching Sure Cuts A Lot Pro with a introductory pricing of $49.98. This deal will only be available for one more week:

http://www.uscutter.com/index/page/product/product_id/2283

Since this is new software, I would like some help from forum members in supporting new users. Therefore, I am soliciting three members that will promise to do three things:

1. Add a thorough review of the software to our website.

2. Thoroughly learn the software and its features and help forum members with requests posted to this forum.

3. Help us identify features that should be included on future version of the software as it is developed.

If you are interested in doing the above, I will send free copies of Sure Cuts A Lot Pro to the first three forum members that publicly respond and commit to assisting other members on an ongoing basis. This offer will be strictly limited to the first three responses.

• Like 1

I would be interested. What are the time constraints to achieve the 3 requirements?

No set time constraint. I would prefer to find people who will be good representatives to our forum community. If it will take a long time to become proficient, it is probably best to allow someone else to step up....

Guest vinyl expressions

I am interested, i used sure cuts alot when i began with our cricut back in the day!

I am very interested as well- I currently exclusively use Corel with my graphtec machines, but beteween myself and 2 others in my household, I could offer a few points of view from 2 different experience levels.

I am versed in SignCut Pro as well as corel- so a side-by-side comparison would not be hard to come up with.

No set time constraint. I would prefer to find people who will be good representatives to our forum community. If it will take a long time to become proficient, it is probably best to allow someone else to step up....

Wow.. blow me off.. nice! If you guys didnt have the best prices on vinyl...

Ah well, its cool, I have other things to do in life.

And I am NOT a good representative of this community.. hmmm.. ok then!

• Like 1

Ok, I am cutting the offer off here - no more free copies are available. piscespokerbrat, I didn't mean to offend you. I will include you in the offer as well. For those who have responded already, please PM me your address and I will have the software sent out. Thanks.

I've been testing SCAL for awhile now (not the PRO) and I love it. Not gonna give up my Flexi for it, but standing on it's own, it's great software. The BEST part is, it works with MAC...and that's not easy to find at a good price. Kudos on this one, Marcus!

Guest AJ Weiss

I was trying to enjoy using the SCAL v3, but it left a bad taste in my mouth due to the 72" limit.

Since piscespokerbrat has declined to get involved, perhaps you can send me the DVD that you were planning on forwarding to him?

I know for sure that my ongoing contribution on this forum (and a valid review for your website) will work out in your favor, since I have a fully-operational sign store and SCAL Pro functionality can be shown to mesh with Professional users like me.

PM sent with my address, marcus.

Thanks in advance.

I was trying to enjoy using the SCAL v3, but it left a bad taste in my mouth due to the 72" limit.

Since piscespokerbrat has declined to get involved, perhaps you can send me the DVD that you were planning on forwarding to him?

I know for sure that my ongoing contribution on this forum (and a valid review for your website) will work out in your favor, since I have a fully-operational sign store and SCAL Pro functionality can be shown to mesh with Professional users like me.

PM sent with my address, marcus.

Thanks in advance.

Wow dont you sound high and mighty!

I was told that the PRO version increased the maximum size of the cutting area.

it does to over 200 inches, i think 220 x 220 without looking

Yes, that information is offered directly from the webpage linked in the OP --

Features Unique To Sure Cuts A Lot Pro:

• PRO version's workspace can go up to 200"x200" (Version 3's maximum workspace size is 72"x72")

Marcus. I appreciated the opportunity to evaluate this software - not sure my 2c is worth much but it would be great if someone fairly new learned this inside and out as anyone used to other software will be biased and maybe even a little confused when switching back and forth. someone that learns it from jump street would be the best representative. If someone starts with it and learns it first they will be much more pationate about the program,

again thank you

It would be wise to switch....

SB is already obsolete in some aspects

in that it cannot open newer eps files.

Since SB has not been upgraded in many years

there will be more and more glitches as time goes

by and equipment gets more sophisticated.

Not to mention that it may not work with the newer

Windows upgrades.

I plan to try SCAL...you can never have too many tools,

computer programs or clipart!

Not to mention $50 is a steal!

Sue2

• Like 1

It would be wise to switch....

SB is already obsolete in some aspects

in that it cannot open newer eps files.

Since SB has not been upgraded in many years

there will be more and more glitches as time goes

by and equipment gets more sophisticated.

Not to mention that it may not work with the newer

Windows upgrades.

I plan to try SCAL...you can never have too many tools,

computer programs or clipart!

Not to mention $50 is a steal!

Sue2

Sue, what do you currently use for design and cutting?