Sue2

Sure Cuts A Lot Pro Software

Just got a note from US Cutter that SureCutsALot PRO Software

is now on sale for $50 thru Nov 8, 2012. (Reg. $200)

BUT they only list "Value" cutters that it works with, so check first.

"Compatible with USCutter MH MK2, USCutter SC Series, USCutter

LaserPoint II, USCutter TC Series and Copam CP Series."

Sue2

It has a longer list of cutters, those are just the USCutter ones:

• Black Cat Cougar/Lynx
  • eCraft
  • Gazelle
  • Pazzles Inspiration
  • Silhouette SD
  • Silhouette Cameo
  • Silver Bullet
  • CraftROBO/ CraftROBO Pro
  • USCutter (MH Series, Creation PCut, Laserpoint, SC, TC, Copam)
  • Graphtec CE-5000

• Like 1

The FC7000 will run under CE5000 drivers, you just loose cutoff function and I'm not sure as I haven't tested yet but registration marks aren't read properly.

The Sure Cuts Alot version 3, which I have, was of no use for me. Biggest workspace only 72"L That's a joke right there. , At least this version is 200"L , It could help some new people starting out. at the SALE price. But I have better software anyway, So,, I won't be buying. my 2c..

• Like 1

Hi I am new here and have a quick question. Does the sure cuts a lot software import the sbd files in from sign blazer? I have had a computer breakdown and cannot get sb to work on my other laptop with windows seven. I have tried everything so im calling support tommorow but ran across this software and thought it might be worth a try.

Hi I am new here and have a quick question. Does the sure cuts a lot software import the sbd files in from sign blazer? I have had a computer breakdown and cannot get sb to work on my other laptop with windows seven. I have tried everything so im calling support tommorow but ran across this software and thought it might be worth a try.

No.

SignBlazer files are proprietary to SBE software only.

However, as a work-around, I imagine that an EPS file can be exported from SB, and that should be OK to open in scal.

I'm awaiting obtaining the Scal-Pro version in a few days and I'll give that a try, to verify, and post the results here.

...However, as a work-around, I imagine that an EPS file can be exported from SB, and that should be OK to open in scal.

I'm awaiting obtaining the Scal-Pro version in a few days and I'll give that a try, to verify, and post the results here.

Well, my imagining that scal-pro would deal with standard .eps files was incorrect.

Oh well, back to the drawing boards for the engineers at CraftEdge.

Slice and dice thanks for the response. US Cutter support got my computer going with SB however I am going to purchase another cutter and software but am thinking about a different software this time around. Being new to cutting when I started SB was easy and now have a lot of files in the sbd format and am not for sure what to buy so that I can import them and use with the different software. Hopefully this can be done with out a lot of problem.

Slice and dice thanks for the response. US Cutter support got my computer going with SB however I am going to purchase another cutter and software but am thinking about a different software this time around. Being new to cutting when I started SB was easy and now have a lot of files in the sbd format and am not for sure what to buy so that I can import them and use with the different software. Hopefully this can be done with out a lot of problem.

I believe you will have to import those SBD files into Signblazer and export them out as an .eps file to use in another software, It will mostly depend on what your next software will be.

I picked up a Roland GX-24 and was thinking of Surecutsalot to replace Signblazer. Thoughts or other recomedations?