Hoss

Please keep shopping carts...

I'm new to USCutter and recently placed my first order. I slowly built up an order in my cart, adding and removing things as I was investigating different materials, sizes, etc. Sometimes this lead me to open another browser instance to google some info, search the forums, etc.

Anyways, this meant some times I would be away from the browser with the order for a couple hours (I didn't close it, or reboot, etc), and the site would log me out, requiring me to re-sign in. When I did so, my basket would be empty. This happened with both Google Chrome and IE9.

It would be nice to keep the shopping cart info at all times. I should be able to log out even and come back the next day and still have my cart.

If I recall there is an option to save for later..... That is for this exact situation if you are going to browse throughout the day and not place an immediate order... I always wait until the end of the day to place my orders so I don't have to keep calling Customer Service and adding to the order.....

I always wrote my big orders on paper first, all brands, colors, sizes, etc. then enter all at one time, and be done.. and pay...

It seems like after everything is on the invoice it does not show, each individual color, so your paper will give you a cross reference to check when you get your order, so you know you recieved everything.. Mine shows the first color only on the finished invoice.

Color070M - Matte Black ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 50 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 50 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 15" x 50 Yard Roll (Punched) x 1ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll x 1

Yes this! It has happened to me a lot since my first order a month ago. I do not see a "save for later". There is a wish list, but you still have to add everything one by one. Better than starting from scratch though.

I came to the forum to see if there was an obvious fix to the issue. 
Sad to see that even after this posting in 2012, it is still a problem.

Guess I will keep keep notes of what I need and order all at once instead of filling the cart a little at a time.

I'm sorry to hear your shopping experience with us was sub-optimal. Here at USCutter, we strive to create the best online shopping experience for everyone. To do so, we decided early on to ensure that every time you select an item and place it in your shopping cart, the actual item is placed in a reserved status. If your order isn't placed within 24 hours, the website automatically clears your cart and releases the products back into inventory for future purchases.

That said, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and are actively discussing ways we can make this process better for everyone.

• Like 2