TrinityDesigns

Having Issues w/ Node Editing in SignBlazer

Hello all, I am having some issues with a particular file in SBE. I was hoping someone out ther could possibly help. I am trying to use an imported PSD of some rather simple clip art. I have imported into SBE, and correctly vectorized the image. Both of the two small images turned out decent, but I just wanted to touch them up with the node editor. I did this, cleaned up my image, and once I was done editing and tried to get out the node editor mode, my image disappeared until I zoomed out. But now the image is no longer a selectable or editable image anymore. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Josh

I would try this - after importing your file into SBE and after you vectorize it, export it as an .eps file then import it back into SBE as the .eps file. Then

try to node edit and see what happens then.

Also, do you have Inkscape? if not, you should download it, it is a free program and it vectorizes better than SBE.

You have duplicate nodes or nodes that don't connect. I have run into it before.

If it's not too complicated of an image I will move each node until I find the bad ones.

Then I undo the changes.

Node edit again to fix the offending elements.

Inkscape huh? No I don't have that, I will have to look into that. Thank you both for your help so quickly! I will try both methods, and let you know how it turns out. Thanks again.