And I am glad.

When I first ordered my cutter it came fast. And for $9 to boot! I really thought this was some type of ploy to get a cutter in your hands and say see you later.

I have owned the cutter for just over a month, a LaserPoint II 25. It has worked really great. It did take some time for me to learn and get used to it, but now its easy as pie.

A few weeks into using it I realized the photo on the site for the GreenStar vinyl showed Purple. I had someone order a purple decal and I had none. I realized Bubble gum was in its place. The description does say bubble gum, not purple, so it is my fault for not paying attention. I contacted them via chat, and they sent me a roll free...free. It was great!

Tonight I received an order for vinyl I ordered and had to cut some decals that left no room for extra vinyl on either side of the cutter. When I was originally researching the LPII, I heard (or watched the YouTube video rather) that a 3rd pinch roller was added to hold the vinyl in place better then the original LP I. Unfortunately the LP II still needs a roller that is closer to the middle of the machine instead of to the right or to the left of center. During cutting I had to move the "middle" one back and forth between its two possible positions to keep the vinyl flat. I contacted support tonight inquiring about a pinch roller and before I knew it, they were setting me up with a 4th one for free! I should get it this week.

I am very pleased with USCutter! It seems all the complaints I see are about the budget cutters aka made in China cutters (like the one I have) I am not sure what people expect with a made in China budget cutter. Like with most things, you gotta pay to play.

• Like 2

A very high perecentage of the complaints can be traced to operator error. And you seldom see people post when they are not having problems. Thanks for posting

• Like 1