Sign in to follow this  
D4kustomz

Looking for a new program

Here is the problem that I am having.... My computer just crashed recently and I lost everything that I had, programs, files, clip art, everything. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a program to me. I had WinPC but my toggle key got bent so that no longer works and I also use to have Flexi8. That is the program that I liked the most. If someone could please recommend an inexpensive but good program I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I am new to sign cutting and I found SignBlazer was easy to learn and has a lot of the features of the more expensive programs for a lot less money.

Guest Terry

Flexi for me, and I have winpc also... But always use the Flexi.

I have the basic starter version of Flexi and I love it. I also have the basic version of Signblazer (Elements) I also love it. Dollar for dollar, I believe you get more for your money with SIGNBLAZER than you do with Flexi (The starter versions) If nothing else,there are three things you can do in SignBlazer that you can't do in Flexi Starter that I use a LOT... Outline, Text to Arc, and vectorizing. These 3 things alone would make me chose SignBlazer Elements over Flexi Starter.

Now, if you have money to spend, and want the full versions of Flexi or Signblazer... I have recently gotten SignBlazer Hotshot (The pro version,top of the line) and it is about $500-$1000 cheaper than Flexi Pro...and does everything Flexi pro does and more.

These are just my opinions based on actual use. Results may vary.

You said inexpensive...I would go with SignBlazer elements. If you are used to Flexi 8,then Signblazer should be a breeze for you to learn. Very similar in many ways.

you can get a new dongle key for $30 from signmax if you have your old one.Or you can up grade to winpc 2007 for $149

I agree with bannerjohn, If it's inexpensive, simple to use and yet powerfull your looking for, SignBlazer is it. It's no Flexi-Pro or Omega, but I found it works very well.

Try EasySign. I think it was developed and recently released so it's still new in the market, but I really like it especially since many sign making softwares specialize in solely design, or only plotting, etc. ES actually specializes in different utilities, like designing, plotting, routing, engraving, and compliments large format printing. If you're looking for something inexpensive with good quality, then try it. It comes in different licenses, so there are three different levels of feature depth that you can explore.