Pcrat

any how to large multi layering?

Ok so theres a couple decals i want to do, 1 is 2 layers, and the other is 3 layers. Ive been doing alot of smaller decals 12" or less with multiple layers, but larger ones,,, youtube, dont have crap on it,

and cant seem to find much on good tutorials or how tos with the larger multi layer jobs, say 20"-30"

theres got to be an easier way then like ya see with smaller decals,,, or maybe its the same way just on a larger scale huh...

• Like 1

Add registration marks to all layers, line them up them same the small one.........and get a big squeegee. You'll love it.

I prefer to use parchment paper especially if it has to be precise. Better to layer them on your substrate, one layer at a time. See the trailer I did had four layers on little man that was 24" X 48" plus it was tiled because at the time I only had a 14" Cutter.

yea ive been practicing on smaller 12" approx, but yea something larger like that, i would love to try... i might order some cheap 30" rolls to practice with.. 4 layers tho, wow, Nice job.