Sign in to follow this  
Artistic Bling

Smaller cutter need to cut image larger then cutter

HI I am new to doing wall decals and I was wondering how to beak apart of a outline design apart. I have a horse outline for a silhouette decal and I need it bigger then my cutter will cut. I have a GCC expert 24 and I need to cut the horse lets say 48 x35 but there are no nodes to brake apart it is just a sold outline. any help would be great.

Susan

If you set your vinyl to the size you have will WinPC Sign separate it into "Tiles"? I don't use WinPC Sign but some programs will do this for you automatically.

Hi Jay No I don't think it does I have gone through the hole program and I can't find anything like that. I know if It was a regular Vector Image I can brake it apart but I can't find anything to brake or make into tiles. Someone on here told me that you can cut a large decal into tiles but I never asked her about how you do it or what software she was using.

Thanks Susan

Hi Jan Thanks for your help I found a video on how to tile an image in Coral Draw so I fallowed along and did it. It wasn't so hard I will keep practicing with Coral Draw and make sure I learn it that it wil come natural to me Thanks again for all your time and help.

Susan :D