knucklebucket

I need help please

I have this design I drew the skull and added the tribal flames to it but I can't find or figure out how to erase or clean up the merging of the two. I am using this for a stencil for airbrushing a tank. can someone help me clean it or tell me how to do it.

thx very much.

knucklehead skull.SBD

• Like 2

Thats going to be very difficult to do in Signblazer.

Use Inkscape.

Open the original drawing in Inkscape. Goto the Help section in Inkscape. Read through and follow all of the Tutorials and then go back and re-read the Tutorial on "Tracing".

You want to goto the "Path" menu and click on "Trace Bitmap". Which is Shift+Alt+B.

That will give you a good starting point to edit the nodes either in Inkscape or Signblazer.

I have found doing basic node editing is easiest for me in Signblazer.

-Scott

That would be easy to do in Signblazer, would take me about 5 minutes or so.

You will have to start over fresh though. Looks like you already "combined" the two images so

it would be hard to fix.

If you can post the SBD file with the skull and flames separated I will fix it and tell you what

I did.

It will be difficult because your scull is lines and your flame is solid.

no customer wants skull with tribal flames behind it and left artistic representation to me so i want the tribal flames to attach behind so i can merge them together with paint. I could do it seperately but would be much easier to do on one stencil instead of two

anyone who likes this design feel free to download it. I don't get to do much for this forum because I mainly use my cutter for stencils and I am still on a big learning curve so it's not often I get to share with anyone