bigmax

file conversion

I 've looked and can't find the answer. HOW do I convert a saved file from signblazer format to say pdf. or eps format. I kn ow that I saw it somewhere but can't seem to find it now. Maybe the pain meds from knee replacement surgery is the cause , but any info would be appreciated. :lol::blink:

• Like 2

For .eps just use EXPORT (File menu) and choose Encapsulated PostScript in the drop-down list of file types at the bottom.

As for .pdf, that's a different story (you can export .tif of .jpg from the same EXPORT dialogue)

Why do you need a .pdf?

PDF's are good for proofing via email,or just printing off copies of your work. With a PDF you can be assured that your artwork will fit the document size used by most non-design oriented computers/users (8.5 x 11). Jpg's can also be used, but if your printer is not set to resize the image you may get an image that is nearly impossible to see, or an image that uses two - three pieces of paper.

To use the PDF format, click the print button. When the window pops up, select the down menu and then scroll down to the bottom where you will see the PDF option. Select and save. A PDF image will appear of your artwork. At this point you can chose to print, or email this image, or you can just close it down and use it later, but don't forget to save it first.

PDF's are good for proofing via email,or just printing off copies of your work. With a PDF you can be assured that your artwork will fit the document size used by most non-design oriented computers/users (8.5 x 11). Jpg's can also be used, but if your printer is not set to resize the image you may get an image that is nearly impossible to see, or an image that uses two - three pieces of paper.

To use the PDF format, click the print button. When the window pops up, select the down menu and then scroll down to the bottom where you will see the PDF option. Select and save. A PDF image will appear of your artwork. At this point you can chose to print, or email this image, or you can just close it down and use it later, but don't forget to save it first.

To do this you need a PDF creator software installed. I don't think it's part of Windows out of the box. CutePDF is a freeware that allow you to do this.

tHANKS FOR THE ASSISTANCE. aS ALWAYS.........YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!

Inkscape can save to PDF but you also need ghostscript setup to be able to open an EPS.

I have heard cutepdf before. But I have only tried to do PDF files conversion work with the help of another manual conversion tool. I want to try it later.

HI there

I am a beginner of cutepdf.And i found that's really help a lot.It's a wise choice to try to that.

SPAM?

Probably but they seem to be quiet now. Maybe one of the other guys swung the ban hammer?