Sign in to follow this  
Pcrat

Flexi 8 and cutter few questions..

ok, was wondering, i will test plot on paper first before i do any cutting... i do a test plot of a graphic, while its plottiing, i want to change something, so i hit the reset button ( mh 871 ), to stop.... it it goes back to reset position etc, and if i want to start over after i changed something or whatnot, i have to shut off the cutter, then turn it back on and hit send, because in flexi where it says cutting 54% or whatever, it wont go away until i turn it the cutter and back on. its not a problem with it, .. it has to be a flexi thing , i cant delete the job thats in there, they all stay in there,

Weird. i can live with it, but just wondering if anyone else sees this...

What I use to do is hit reset then at the bottom right of your computer open all printers and cancel all print jobs. Not sure about the 54% thing in flexi, I don't remember having that on screen with flexi pro10.

Heres a shot of it, dont worry about the cannot open port, the cutter was off when that happened...

anyways,, theres about 15 jobs in there if ya scoll down in there,,, how do ya delete them all? they just keep adding up in there. Cant right click all ya get is "Whats This" lol

and when im cutting, the printer icon dont show up down by the clock. no big deal.. just thought i would let ya know that.

What version of Flexi 8 is it? You should be able to select the jobs in the Production Manager and delete them using the trash can and abort buttons just above where it lists the jobs......

nope not even in there... i did a plot, and hit the reset half way through, cut screen says 44% i go into the production manager, and i can abort it, but it wont let me delete it out of there until i turn the power off then it deletes automatically in the production manager...