Sign in to follow this  
Lothurin

Shipping odd length banners/decals

I do 95% of my business online, nothing fancy that requires me to have employees or a large building. But I recently came into the problem of shipping odd size decals. I've figured out standard stuff like 20"x20" wall art, but what do I do with 8"x 42" vehicle decals without having a ton of boxes and other shipping supplys around my house.

Thanks

I only use 3 sizes of boxes, and that pretty much covers what I need. 12" x 6" x 4" 18" x 6" x4" ,, 24" x 6" x 6" I purchase from Uline.com

If you know some packages are going to be over a pound, and won't be rolled up too tight, you can get some FREE tubes from USPS.com

use your old empty vinyl tubes. they work great

I agree and most of them will take 3" end caps which you can buy online.

I ordered a box of tubes from Amazon that are 3" x 24" for ~$20 with caps. They work well for many different size decals and they are also easy to cut down if you have a "shorter" decal to ship as well.

• Like 1

I only use 3 sizes of boxes, and that pretty much covers what I need. 12" x 6" x 4" 18" x 6" x4" ,, 24" x 6" x 6" I purchase from Uline.com

If you know some packages are going to be over a pound, and won't be rolled up too tight, you can get some FREE tubes from USPS.com

This is what I order as well. Free triangle tubes.