Pcrat

wing span graphic.. what are they called??

Ok i got a job , of course he gives me a photoshoped image. and wants a bunch around 6 X 6 inches.

I spent about an hour cleaing it up the best i could but just wont cut right looks like crap.

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find one of these graphics.. basically just the shield with the wings around it..

to buy or in public domain dont matter..

I already have ribbon banners, and shields, but i dont even know what to call a graphic with the wing span like that.. to even search for....

Thanks

post-25991-0-97153700-1348236444.jpg

IMO that is pretty small 6x6 for all that detail... If you already have shields I just did a search of wings and there are a lot of sites that offer instant downloads of wing libraries for for around $10..... All I have is a set of Angel type wings....

Angel Wings.eps

great thanks guys, yea ive got a couple, tried cutting, and yea, not a chance.. gonna need to be a bit simpler..

How did ya do that? wow

Im gonna have to test cut it at about 6 inchs tho...

Thanks!

How did ya do that? wow

Im gonna have to test cut it at about 6 inchs tho...

Thanks!

I was bored while my car was getting inspected so I drew it on my laptop. :)

yea ha ha funny funny. .

that by itself at 6 inchs will work, but when i shrink it down to add everything else he wants, it wont go. Its ok, I created another logo for him. he likes. its alot more basic but hes happy.

He only wants 50 of them, all one color, hes trading me 2 computers. I already looked at them, I might do another 25, he said he would give me a 17 " flat screen monitor. its about 2 years old but works great..

I guess he replaces his pcs every 2 years... i told him to give me a call again in 2 years.

So now to cut these all out and weed them and all that good stuff. got to be done by the 29th of this month.

for his Disc Golf tournament.