Sign in to follow this  
Hallman

US Cutter A+ in sales and service

Just thought I would post this for all the people who were just like me.................dreaming, researching and trying to decide on a cutter to buy, the company to buy from, etc. I'm a newbie and just got started 2 days ago so I don't know much yet. The one thing I can attest to is that THIS company and the people in this forum have been GREAT so far. After reading, watching videos, etc I decided on the Graphtec CE5000 package deal $1695.00. I was amazed at all that I recieved with this package: Great plotter/cutter, 12 rolls of vinyl, Corel x3, clipart design software, x-acto knife, extra blades, 10 squeegees, application tape, application solution & spray bottle, weeding tool, another type of cutting tool. It is a sign shop in a box or 3 boxes! And....the FREE downloads from this site, Inkscape, Signblazer are amazing.

As for support, I've had multiple people from this forum welcome me and offer help. Really made me feel great. And.....I called Customer Support at UScutter and actually got a human! Dave, I think was his name. He answered my question quickly and professionally. I may not get this dream off the ground but I do know I chose the right place to get started!

Thank you UScutter and those that have helped me so far and those who will in the future.

Jeff

Bristol, Va.

• Like 2

Glad to have you here. You'll love your Graphtec, if you have any questions let me, or anyone here know.

Thank you! Having better results tonight. I had it set on "Sheet" last night and it was running the whole roll of vinyl in the floor after cutting a design. lol Had me really frustrated. I got it now.......I think.

Congrats on your purchase of the Graphtec. I have the older sister to yours, FC7000 Mk-75 . I purchased new in 2008, Never a problem. They are great cutters. Will track great, and cut very detailed designs with no problems.

• Like 1