Binford

Mel Brooks Blazing Saddles

I just watched Today 1974 Mel Brooks Blazing Saddles with Slim Pickens for the first time ... OHMYGOODNESS its the most racist old western i have ever seen .. Also i see 2 cowboys beating up a 70 year old women lol... anyone ever seen this movie ?? its real funny but Racy watch with care ... I know the movie is a spoof but wow ...

• Like 2

Us old farts saw it back in real time along with movies like Billy Jack, The born losers ,the original walking tall and a list too long to list here it was a great time the 60s and 70s were the best decades of my life maybe it was because I was young then LOL .

Dan

• Like 3

That movie is awesome. It was made during a time when people weren't absolute cry baby's about EVERYTHING. I have a Mel Brooks Bluray collection, and that is amongst many one of my favorites. Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein are definitely some of Brook's classic!

• Like 3

yeah i like the movie ... and i am 31 ... I have herd of it before but never watched it till that day i made this most ... Nice Collection you got Jeremy ... i love Spaceballs .. My collections are Bonanza DVD's when i can i am buying all 20 season of Gunsmoke of DVD found a website that has them all.. same with Bonanza going to try get all them to

Not Mel Brooks but same time frame...

Put Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) on your "to watch" list.

A classic!

"It's just a flesh wound."

and

"I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*,

didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?"

Sue2

• Like 2

One thing about Mel Brooks is he always had a host of major actors and actresses in his movies. Another good one is History of the world part 1, (there was no part 2).

• Like 1