CarterMarkham

I need a particular color

The Values are as follows as close as I can find.. . On a google search....

RGB: 7,54,248

CMYK: 86,74,0,0

Hex: #0736F8

I don't need the metallic color, just a standard shine vinyl. GreenStar Olympic Blue almost looks like it, but then again the blue in this picture looks like it, however its matte. I don't want matte. http://www.uscutter.com/index/page/product/product_id/1467/category_id/11/product_name/ORACAL+631+Exhibition+Cal+Vinyl+24%22+x+50+Yard+Roll

With differences in monitors etc, it will be hard to tell how close you're getting, the best way is to use a color chart from the manufacturer of the vinyl line you use or want to use.

GL, Alan

I have the GreenStar color chart and there doesn't seem to be a close match. Oracle has a lot more colors, but I don't have a brochure. I wonder if they send out free color swatches....

I would call Oracal and give them the RGB or CMYK and see what they have they can offer.... That is going to be the best.... As Alan said that color blue on your monitor maybe completely different then what it looks like on my or many others on here.... Even to send it to Oracal his eyes may see it different then what you are looking at... The numbers never lie....

I have the GreenStar color chart and there doesn't seem to be a close match. Oracle has a lot more colors, but I don't have a brochure. I wonder if they send out free color swatches....

Go to the Oracal site sometimes you can get a free folder with all the colors they offer... Over the years I have obtained a couple..