joey414

Best colors to use with dark green

I have a customer who has a dark green Chevy truck and we're lettering his doors for his business. He mentioned metallic gold, but I really think it needs an outline what colors really go good with dark green I'mm drawing a blank. Thanks Joey

Yellows work well with green of course white . Do you have a color chart use it if you do to pick a color you can get one from oracal if you don't .

Dan

Yes I have a oracal color chart, problem is the truck is 2 hours away thanks for the info.

Have him text or better yet email a photo of the truck and enlarge it on your computer if you have the right software you can import the photo and lay the text on then get an idea of a good color . With jobs at a distance I have customers email photos of where the sign is going for instlation so I know what type of equipment I need to take or I will pull up the location on Google map street view . With fuel back to almost $4.00 again I try to save in any way I can .

Dan

I was sent a roll of lime green with my "sample pack" of vinyl from USCUTTER (along with my order for the SC machine), and until now, I have had nothing that it would remotely be useful for.

post-21408-0-09348100-1347921901.jpg

I saw the other day a dark green chevy pickup that was dark green on the lower half, and the top half was silver metallic. I thought of this thread and also thought how sharp that combo looked.