Hallman

Newbie from Bristol, Virginia

Well, I have taken the plunge. I've been dreaming and planning this new venture for a long time. I spent a lot of time researching this great site and forum and decided on the Graphtec CE5000 bundle package. Estimated delivery date is Tuesday 18th. I didn't really want to spend this much as I am scared to death that I'll give up and the cutter will become an expensive coat rack. After reading many reviews and member suggestions on cutters, I decided to do it right or don't do it at all. My plan is to start with decals and banners. Going to target local schools, sports teams, local organizatons and area events. I have lots of time and this will be more to suppliment our incomes and provide something for my kids (18 & 19) to get involved in. My goal is to learn to create custom vector designs for businesses, teams, etc. I'm going to try to learn using previous posts and videos before I come screaming for help. Wish me luck and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff H.

Welcome from the "Tip Top of Virginia" - Winchester

• Like 1

Congratulations!

I sure hope that you ordered the Variety sample pack of Insta-Banners along with your cutter?

USCutter was out of stock on those for a while, but it appears they're now again available.

The sample pack contains different colors to try

=== this is a very cool product ===

http://www.uscutter....+x+25+Yard+Roll

• Like 1

Welcome, neighbor! I'm in Johnson City.

Thanks BannerJohn! Hope to maybe meet you one day. So you're a drummer? I'm a "beginner" bassist. Thanks for the Welcome! Jeff

Congratulations!

I sure hope that you ordered the Variety sample pack of Insta-Banners along with your cutter?

USCutter was out of stock on those for a while, but it appears they're now again available.

The sample pack contains different colors to try

=== this is a very cool product ===

http://www.uscutter....+x+25+Yard+Roll

Thanks Slice&Dice! I didn't order any extra banners. Will check on that. Thanks
  • Like 1

Well, my 3 big boxes arrived yesterday. I'm excited! Going to put it all together and start playing tonight....hopefully. Amazed at all the supplies that came with the bundle package but a little disappointed in the choice of images with the Ultimate Ornaments software. I'll need to find more vector images or quickly learn to create my own.

My first project will be to design my own name and logo!

Congrats!!! I got the CE-5000-60 bundle from USCutter too. You can't beat it. Your going to enjoy it. :)

• Like 1