Sign in to follow this  
constricted

Replacement blades for Craft Robo CC330L-20 ?

Hey guys,

I have a Craft Robo CC330L-20 that I've been using the factory blade for around a year and it looks like I'm in need of a replacement blade. I only used the plotter for cutting vinyl (mostly oracal 651)

I have no idea what replacement blades to get or part #s or anything. It would be greatly appreciated if you more experience users can give me some guidance here

Thanks,

Matt

Hey guys,

I have a Craft Robo CC330L-20 that I've been using the factory blade for around a year and it looks like I'm in need of a replacement blade. I only used the plotter for cutting vinyl (mostly oracal 651)

I have no idea what replacement blades to get or part #s or anything. It would be greatly appreciated if you more experience users can give me some guidance here

Thanks,

Matt

.Check your Graphtec user manual.

Looks like USCutter doesn't sell the blade seperately, you have to buy the blade holder, blade and the caps.

http://www.uscutter....-Set-GRPROBOSET

that looks to be a perfect match.. thanks

can i use the other blades you linked to? i don't think i need the blade holder and caps since mine are in good shape (http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-Blade-for-Wishblade-Silhouette-Craft-Robo-Graphtec-Cutting-Plotter-47-Degree-/230830659199?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35be94567f )

Yes you can, hopefully you have an eBay and Paypal account, otherwise you will need to set them up. Also in case you didn't notice

the blade comes from China so it will probably take a few weeks to be deilvered.

First thing I did several years ago was replace the silly plastic CraftRobo colored cap blade holder with an Accucut blade holder for conventional blades with with true adjustable depth. While I haven't seen this brand advertised anywhere recently, there are similar set-ups on ebay for even less. Have you considered this?

Is that the ratcheting blade holder assembly that one disposes in it's entirety when the blade is no longer usable? While I have not used anything like that, I understand it will work. I hesitate to link to another seller other than US Cutter here, but if one does a search for SGS Silhouette Metal Blade Holder they will find an adjustable metal blade holder for $29 that uses common GraphTec .9mm blades

i'm not sure about the one i linked to.. i did find the SGS Silhouette Metal Blade Holder though.. i'll probably order one of those soon