d0m0nic

My first vinyl car design

This is my first attempt at designing a car for use in wall vinyl, I really enjoyed it and will definatly be making more!post-27136-0-64195300-1347618245.jpgpost-27136-0-59244800-1347618252.jpg

I used Illustrator and a photo off google images. I trace the outline and then make decisions as I go which areas to have black and which white, if you choose a car with curves it is a lot easier to do and the shapes are already there. Thanks for the comments!

Thats nice!!,,, you should write a tutorial on that.. I would love to put a few cars on my wall....

Can you use Photoshop, to do this?

I use Flexisign also,

Thats nice!!,,, you should write a tutorial on that.. I would love to put a few cars on my wall....

Can you use Photoshop, to do this?

I use Flexisign also,

I don't think photoshop would be good for this, it is a vector drawing which is why it is very clean. Photoshop is pixel based and it would be hard to create this effect. You can get a free program which is similar to illustrator called Inkscape, I would recommend it and youtube has loads of good tutorials. Give it a try, with a bit of practice you could do any car you want!

I do have inkscape installed, i tried it its ok, im used to flexisign, But i still have other programs installed too, just incase,

But yea gonna check out some YT vids.

Thanks

Good work!