Does anyone know how I could find local seminars and training opportunities in the Portland, OR area? I am new at vinyl sign making, t-shirts, decals. I would like to learn more trick of the trade and stay updated on the new technology in software and equipment. Thank you!

usually it's the manufacturers that offer the seminars. keep an eye on Oracal and other websites for information.

• Like 1

usually it's the manufacturers that offer the seminars. keep an eye on Oracal and other websites for information.

And sign up to get thier emails.

• Like 2

I received the best training right here on this forum. Everyone on this forum has been a great help, either by helping me or someone else and I just watched and learn't. Once again thanks to everyone on this forum! ;D:thumbsup:

• Like 1

What part of P-town you at? I grew up across the river.. lol Havent been back in almost 3 years, I probably wont either. But, I do miss the best Mexican joint thats over on Lombard! I hafta come visit just for that place! :lol:

Ryonet across the river in Vancouver WA has training on screen printing once a month... that could help for your t-shirts if that's how you're doing them.