mrrask

where to buy 3M Di-noc sheets

Hi all.

Have a small business make skins and covers for devices. But i need some place to buy 3m di-noc film sheets like 122 x 5 meter or smaller pieces instead of a whole rolls.

The series i want is metal, fine wood, leather, carbon and matte single color

Does anybody know a place it would be nice to know. :)

Now i have been looking all over the internet, could only find wood, metal, and carbon.

Now is my question, what is the best alternative to 3m dinoc film single color and brushed metal. what i need i alternative which is also thick like dinoc, and have the same attributes like if your are heating it you can change the form shrinking.

Thanks.

Hi mb20music

Thanks for you reply.

have tried ebay with only a few results. most black carbon and 3 different wood types, no leather, metal, and matte single color. Maybe I'm a rookie to ebay. Do you have a link to a dinoc dealer at ebay? thanks.

Now i have been looking all over the internet, could only find wood, metal, and carbon.

Now is my question, what is the best alternative to 3m dinoc film single color and brushed metal. what i need i alternative which is also thick like dinoc, and have the same attributes like if your are heating it you can change the form shrinking.

Thanks.

yes i will try to give them a call. Have also found these website which have a lot of dinoc film:

http://www.foliencenter24.com

But are there a good alternative to the single color, with the same thickness. Have already hexis leather film which is very good at all.

A good alternative to Di Noc is Bodaq. It's maufactured in South Korea and I've never had issues with it quality wise. It stretches well when heated and has a fair amount of patterns to choose from, 500+ patterns spanning across wood, texture, metal, leather, fabric and stone textures. The biggest advantage of it though is price. It's at least half the price of Di Noc that makes my quotes way more competitive on projects where budget is a big constraint.