khpelham

Where to sell used wideformat printer and cutter?

We purchased this equipment to set-up our daughter and son-in-law in business. They quit before they really got started and left us holding the bag.

I am a Realtor and my husband has a construction company to run. We want to sell the equipment. We paid $15,000 in Feb. 2012. It has been barely used and is still under warranty. We'd like to get $11,000. The equipment works fabulously.

48" Mutoh-made PrismJet VJ48 Ecosolvent Printer

54" Q54 Vinyl Express Q-Series Cutter w/ARMS

FlexiSIGN PRO 10 Software

We also have a customer list of 160 customers who have purchased $265,000 over a five year period that we obtained from a promotional products company.

We're near Boise Idaho.

I need ideas on how to sell this equipment. I've had it on our local craigslist for about a month without any action. Help!

Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

Kim

post-7768-0-91444800-1346711384.png

post-7768-0-41723000-1346711404.png

• Like 2

EBay maybe your price expectations may be a little high though just to be honest that is why I seldom sell excess machinery or tools you seldom get what they are actualy worth price higher to maybe have wiggels room and get close to what you want . Good luck

Dan

The question is ..Has the printer been setting since Feb? Or are you at least printing something every couple a days on it? If its been setting or you did'nt run the cleaning fluid thru it to clean out the heads to store it properly...most likely its gonna need new pumps, lines and print heads..Somewhere around 2,000 to 3,000 bucks or so...You can not let one of these set around without use..Just asking...

• Like 1