Artistic Bling

Does anyone Know who makes signmax cutters

Hi I was wondering if anyone kowns what the quality is of a signmax cutters or does anyone know about them.

Are they the same as US cutter brand?:huh:

Thanks

Susan

For the record, the RedSail cutters are among the lowest-cost Chinese cutters in the marketplace today, and there is an old adage which for sure applies -- "You get what you pay for"

Thanks Slice I kinda know that I have a 24in GCC expert 24 and I am not to happy with it so I am just looking around I would love to have a Graphtec or Roland with the contour cutting. So we will see.

Thanks Susan ;D

Susan mentions: "I would love to have a Graphtec or Roland..."

Yeah, hon, me too!

However, I'm OK for now with the low-cost SC that slices and dices all my sign lettering.

Susan mentions: "I would love to have a Graphtec or Roland..."

Yeah, hon, me too!

However, I'm OK for now with the low-cost SC that slices and dices all my sign lettering.

you would be amazed how fast a Graphtec will pay for it's self. less than 2 months for a $3000 machine I sell EBAY only. Power seller. Top Rated seller.

Buy the Graphtec. You will be happy to have it when you need the contour cut feature. That feature alone paid for mine. Even if you don't have a solvent printer you can still use the feature with your desktop printer. That is how I got started!

Geo

Ok Ms Skeeter tell me more on how you became a powerseller and how I can make money on Ebay Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese ;

Thanks Susan ;D

I provide great quality vinyl graphics,, reasonably priced, shipped on time,,,,the first time. ;D