BannerJohn

Are any of you long-time members having trouble posting?

It has come to my attention that some of our long-time members are not able to post to some topics. If any more of you are having this problem,please let me know.

• Like 3

try again on that thread

I still get the message

Success

Your post requires moderator approval before it will be displayed on the site.

I had one member with over 600 posts tell me he couldn't post at all. Hopefully, we will get this fixed Tuesday. I can't do anything because I was not told exactly what was changed in the first place.

It appears that all subsequent posts made into threads started by newbies will bring up the "Approval needed" message.

For example -- (I posted a Welcome note, and it's still awaiting approval)

I approved it,and the others. It shouldn't be this way...and I can't figure out how to change it..but I'm working on it.

Yeah, it's weird, because the language within the thread announcing this new procedure says:

"...those newbie posts will need to be approved by a moderator before they are saved as a public post for others to view and reply to. This includes any kind of post, whether you create a new topic or your first post is just a reply to someone else's post."

This restriction is applying to everyone who jumps into a thread STARTED by a newbie.

Apparently, something odd is happening regarding that particular segment of the approval process.

Don't spend too much time on it, John, go and enjoy the holiday, start a bar-b-q or something!!!!

bbq.jpg

• Like 1

Hopefully this gets seen by a moderator. Ive noticed Im having some problems posting to the forum lately. I cant post at all via the quick reply thats at the bottom of the thread, Ive been having to click on the More reply options and then post. Also I cant access my Notifications icon, profile, or messages. Also couldnt sign in via the SIGN IN at the top right of the screen.

Any helps appreciated

I'll let the webmaster know, I have seen a lot of members osting as 'guest' too.

I know sometimes, when I click post I just get a small loading icon and it never posts. Just have to click back, copy my post and refresh, then post works.

I thought it was a browser issue, but happens across machines at home and work and on IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

I know sometimes, when I click post I just get a small loading icon and it never posts. Just have to click back, copy my post and refresh, then post works.

I thought it was a browser issue, but happens across machines at home and work and on IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

I get the same thing. I just thought it was my wireless connection.

For some reason I can not replicate this issue. Does it seem to be on and off meaning it happens sometimes and other times its fine, or is the issue consistent?

• Like 1

It's on and off for me too. Another reason I thought it was my connection.

Very strange. Can both of you try to email me immediately when it is happening so I can try to recreate the issue? We havent made any changes, so I am not sure why this would be cropping up now. We have reported the issue to the forum support team who is going to look into it.

I had the off & on problem this past weekend , I thought it was because of we only have VERY slow dial up at the farm in WV .