New Members Please Read!

Hello and welcome to the forums! We are all here to help each other with all sorts of questions and comments, but in order to get started you will need to become a full fledged member. You begin as rank of Newbie but you can graduate much easier than with most schools! You simply need to pass the test of respect for the forum :)

Due to the constant spammers in the world we have created a new rule that still allows new members to create new posts, but those posts will need to be approved by a moderator before they are saved as a public post for others to view and reply to. This includes any kind of post, whether you create a new topic or your first post is just a reply to someone else's post.

This will help weed out a lot of the spammers and scammers that like to post unhelpful things like ads and general spam, and this should make for a cleaner spam free forum.

There is more good news though! We have lots of people who help moderate these forums, including our very own USCutter tech support as well as other forum users such as yourself! They have chosen to go out of their way and assist in keeping this a functional and useful tool for everyone that comes here. So, a thank you and big respect to those Moderators!

Please keep in mind, if you are having trouble with using the forums there are always friendly fellow forum members who are willing to sort out the problem for you.

Thanks so much for coming here! And we hope you enjoy this free useful tool for all of your projects and questions.

• Like 14

This new rule shall go into effect shortly! We are working on the server side rules to make it effective, so it is not active yet, but it shall hopefully be active sometime this week.

And to answer your question Greenmachine, there are are actually lots of them! :)

I have been a member for 4 years and view this board multiple times a day. BannerJohn is the only active non employee that does anything.

• Like 4

There are actually several other people who help moderate the forums, Greenmachine, but not all of them hold the same position as myself and Bannerjohn. You can help too simply by reporting a post/profile etc. We review these reports daily to make sure the forum functions great for everyone.

Also, if anyone has any questions about the forums, please let us know via PM here, replying to this topic, or by emailing us at our support page which is Support.USCutter.com.

When opening a ticket on our Support.USCutter.com page, please include the following as the Subject Title - Reporting Forum Problems.

For some reason since I was moved from the mods group to a separate group, I don't get the notifications anymore when someone reports a post. Fortunately, a few of you have been PMing me...

I dont know how I missed this thread.

We need more active mods, at least 1 or 2 more. BannerJohn has his hands full when there is a wave of spammers.

I nominate MzSkeeter or maybe Jay, or Mark? They are all very active members and a huge help on alot of threads. They are vital to the forum.

I dont know how I missed this thread.

We need more active mods, at least 1 or 2 more. BannerJohn has his hands full when there is a wave of spammers.

I nominate MzSkeeter or maybe Jay, or Mark? They are all very active members and a huge help on alot of threads. They are vital to the forum.

thanks, but I'll pass.

Lol I actually would if someone asked. But apperently there are a lot of mods who support the forum. I only see bannerjohn...

Most of the mods do not post as much as Bannerjohn does, but they are there :)

• Like 1

I am a new member and would like to begin the posting and approval but I cannot find where to start. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

the fact that we can see your post should mean you are already approved.

I will say, things appear to be under control with this system, and the Spam-O-Rama has been curtailed.

Good news.