aaron@signsbyaaron.com

"Waiting" on a Creation Pcut ct630

Hello

I have a Creation Pcut ct630 cutter with signblazer elements 6.0.21 December 12 2007 software on a Windows Vista Ultimate. I have has the same cutter 3 years but have changed workstations a few times.

When cutting a job occasionally I get a "waiting" on the cutter screen and the job stops cutting. The progress on the pc screen shows a job not completed cutting and as soon as i unplug the USB the rest of the job on the pc screen starts again but the plot job does not. I thought it was the usb cable and i changed it and nothing changes. Have installed and reinstalled with no changes, There is no trends to the error, it might be 3 jobs between or 100...

Also would love for someone to set me up with the signblazer elements UK file with the countdown removed.

Aaron

signsbyaaron.com

Do a search for keyspan adapters...The PCUTS are bad with using the USB from what I read on here all the time..Also search for signblazer..Plenty of DL's for the program listed all over the forum...

try a keyspan adapter or serial cable. This has been written many, many times on here.

Just barely beat ya....LOL ;D