engine9yfd

International Harvester and New Holland

Does anybody have the International Harvestor and or the New Holland logo? I understand there are new and old logos. Does not make a difference to me which one you have! Thanks in advance.

Recently I had a boat owner drive up in front of my shop (boat on trailer) and wanted me to letter his outboard engine with JOHNSON.

I can just picture this guy having a client pull up in front of his sign store with a combine harvester.

http://www.epslogos.net/. and VOILA!

HOLLAND1_STORY_-_DEEP_HORIZONTAL_FF141661_90184.JPG

That woule be funny to see somebody drive up with a tractor like that and say please letter this. Actually i sold my machines about 2 years ago when my son was born and am now just getting back into the swing of things. I needed the logos for cornhole boards for this week end at a county fair. I mostly only make designs for cornhole boards that I give away as gifts.

Brands of the world is your friend...I look there before going most anywhere for stuff like this...

To be honest I really dont know how to use there sight. Just seeing if anybody had the design ready. I was able to get the International Harvestor fixed up in Inkscape so I will give it a good ole try with the New Holland logo as well. If anybody wants the International Harvestor logo let me know.

Click the links that were posted by Jay..Sign up for an account..It's free there too...Search and then DL them and away you go...

the designs on BOTW are typically .eps and ready to cut. Just import to your cutting software.

use google search image then click black and white then vector easy as pie.

you will have to vector yourself but with minimum cleaning up, they usually have good quality line art. Hope it helps. Sorry for the delay a little storm named ISAAC paid us a visit.

you will have to vector yourself but with minimum cleaning up, they usually have good quality line art. Hope it helps. Sorry for the delay a little storm named ISAAC paid us a visit.

Hopefully not too much damage. It looked like a nasty one.

Not to much, had a couple tornados passed close to my house, with my family. I fortunately had to work at the city of Gulfport FD and was out in it for 24 hours. We had a tornado destroy a couple of houses and trapped the people inside for about 30 minutes. But so far everything is better thank we thought it would be. Now we are watching for flooding alot of major roads are closed. 1 death so far in Mississippi. (Storm related) We had to stay busy with downed power lines and rising water. We had wind gust of around 85 mph. Nothing like KATRINA