arty-rc

Help deleting Signblazer

Hi all. I'm sure that this has been covered before but after searching the forum, I did not find the answer. I have been trying to reinstall Signblazer to reset the counter. I went to "Programs and Features" and deleted it from there and then to Program files and deleted the folder from there. When I reinstalled SBE and opened it, the counter was not at 0. Instead, it coutinued the count from where it left off. I have tried to install a copy of SBE that I have on my two other computers(no trial counter) but every time the counter is there. I even downloaded the UK version with the update and it is still there.This is going on my new laptop with Win 7 Pro. I don't know what I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't use Signblazer, but have you tried to go into SEARCH on your computer, and see if anything else of Signblazer is still on your computer? It will search your whole computer for files, etc.

As a vague description there are entries in the registry that need to be removed... Unless you know what you are doing I recommend not searching around and trying to delete the things from there...

I have not had to deal with the counter or the nag screen in along time. I cannot remember exactly how I was able to get rid of it, I will do some research and post later.

Try this:

1. If you have a version of SignBlazer installed, uninstall and then delete the folder: Program Files\Cutting Technologies

2. Download the SignBlazer Elements version 6.05 zip file https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhc7cgzlyc9z57z/Signblazer%20%281%29.zip?m and extract.

3. Install SB-6-setup.exe (deselect options for shortcuts. After install, don't launch it yet)

4. Install SBE-update.exe (Select option for shortcut on desktop. After install, don't launch it yet)

5. Install SBE-patch.exe

6. Now click on shortcut on desktop. You will now have version 6.05.

If this done correctly you should not have the counter or the nag screens any more. I had to do this two or three times before I got it right sometimes I just start clicking before I read exactly what it says. I do not take credit for this information, I just can't remember where I got it and saved it to my computer. Hope it helps.

I have an installation of SignBlazer on Win 7 that I never could get rid of the nag screeneven with the patch.

I have other machines running Win 7 with no nag screens but one, I just can't get rid of it.